Wednesday, August 6, 2014

where have you been all my life


Those of you who can't tell this is The Witches of East End and HOLY CRAP where has this show been hiding my whole freaking life. AND NO I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I LOVE IT SO MUCH but alas *sigh* I do. I have been a binge watching fool over this show on Netflix only to discover it has only 10 episodes in season 1. TEN only TEN!!! What the what?!?! How is that even possible and we are only on episode 5 of season 2 which means I have a whole flippin year to wait for the next season on Netflix?! SHOOT ME NOW.

Any who does anyone else watch this show? Does it get better, or creepier, or shit weirder if that's possible? That's always my fear with supernatural shows they tend to go off the deep end the longer they go.

Any way hook me up what do you think of the show love it? Hate it? Could care less? Anything else I should be watching instead?

No comments:

Post a Comment