Saturday, December 28, 2013

Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged #2

Hosted by: Talk Supe

Description: BB&B is a weekly meme where we share with you the books that we have bought, borrowed or bagged (won or gifted) plus a recap of the previous week’s reviews, upcoming reviews, on-going events and book, movie or television news.

Found on: Book Shelf Fantasies

BOUGHT FOR KINDLE
 


GRAPHIC NOVELS BOUGHT



PRE-ORDERED FOR NEXT YEAR!



CURRENTLY WATCHING

I am almost done with Season 4 of #PLL I have only 2 episodes to catch up on. I am only 3 episodes in on The Following so not sure I will be ready for new season next month. And I am only 1 episode into Lost (promised a friend that I would watch this ASAP when I got a minute LOL)

There are no reviews or games being played as I am on vacation in Washington State with the aunt and uncle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment