Friday, March 27, 2015

My Pinterest attempt




So those were the goals... and here's how it went

1. I started with a ton of these




2.  Next I laid out the equipment. Next time I will not pick such a windy day. 



3. painted the backgrounds I wanted... yellow and grey 



4. Next came the gluing parts and wow that took some thought to get them together then I had to paint the flowers which ended up with spray paint on my fingers.



5. Then came the arranging of how I wanted it to look...






6. Then turned out I didn't even go with my original design

Needless to say it was a fun and it did take my mind off the stress from work so I guess in the long run it was worth. 

How about you? Have you ever tried to do a project from Pinterest? Has it worked for you? Turned out the way you wanted it to?

No comments:

Post a Comment