So those were the goals... and here's how it went
1. I started with a ton of these
2. Next I laid out the equipment. Next time I will not pick such a windy day.
3. painted the backgrounds I wanted... yellow and grey
4. Next came the gluing parts and wow that took some thought to get them together then I had to paint the flowers which ended up with spray paint on my fingers.
5. Then came the arranging of how I wanted it to look...
6. Then turned out I didn't even go with my original design
Needless to say it was a fun and it did take my mind off the stress from work so I guess in the long run it was worth.
How about you? Have you ever tried to do a project from Pinterest? Has it worked for you? Turned out the way you wanted it to?