Sunday, December 29, 2013

my little cuz's wedding

So this last week I went to Washington State to visit family for the holidays. It's the first time since 2001 that I have been back to see them. During this time besides the holidays I got to witness my little cousin's wedding! So in honor of this laid back Sunday I thought I would share with you some of the photos (keep in mind I am not by any means a professional)


the venue


my aunt and uncle


the groom


the groomsmen acting up before the wedding




My cousin and the bride's brother playing as she came down the aisle




the bride and her daddy (my uncle)


the cake




the bride reading her own vows to her hubby


the groom reading the vows to his bride


the rings






Sand ceremony



I now pronounce you Man and Wife






the wedding party


the bride's older sister Emily!



first dance


Daddy daughter dance


It was a beautiful ceremony and I was very happy to be apart of it. I wish Claire and Gus a happy and successful marriage full of laughter, love and blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment