Saturday, September 28, 2013

Confessions of a Sims killer

So admit it  how many of you play this  fantastic game? Come on... I know I can't be the only one in the world that does.

*crickets?!*

okay then let's move on. I don't even want to tell you how many hours of my life has been wasted on this game... add to it the jealous factor I sometimes have with my sims.

First off my Sims always dress better than me... not sure why that is, but I'll be woman enough to admit I'm jealous.

Next my Sims always workout to the point I have to stop them from it. Yes, yes I realize that I could always make them couch potatoes, but even my CPs like to jog WTH?

They always live more exciting lives then I do... i.e. skinny dipping in the night clubs, who-hooing in elevators, getting invited to the VIP section, bribing people, running into vampires, werewolves and let us not forget aliens...

I know this is starting to make me sound bad person here, but I can't figure out if its just me or if everyone at some point feels this way. My sims are smarter than me, work out more than I do, dress better and happen to have a God (AKA me) that knows the cheat codes to help them have more money then they know what to do with. So do you blame me for being jealous.

This sadly leads inevitably to their death which then leads me to wonder am I being a little over dramatic? Too quick to kill, to harsh on the little Sim, to evil of a master (cause let's face it I control every inch of their lives...)

Then I remember its all a game not a psychological evaluation and my world goes back to normal. Plus I happen to have created a sim that is the grimm reaper... sort of so who can blame a girl?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment