Thursday, February 21, 2013

TWD review

So I was going to keep doing my thoughts as I watched until I realized how annoying that can be and besides I started the episode before I started this post so instead on this one I will just do a quick mini review via some thoughts but not a play by play...

So they made it to the CDC and were allowed to make it in the building and well fed. As well as some drinking occured. Shane tried to rape Carl's wife she scratched the crap out of him. Otherwise things are good and we get a play by play of what it is like for a person to become a zombie. Restarts the brain stem. Needless to say after that there is the horrible talk about how there is nothing left anywhere. Then we get a lost moment where the clock counts down to 0 which means the whole place goes up in flames I think or maybe the zombies come in...
We'll find out in less then 45 minutes though I bet ya. Man this show is good at making the moment of fear last or the moment per say...
So apparently the man in the CDC is cray cray y'all and the group gets out cause we have more seasons then 1 so I wonder if this is the final episode of the season cause it is a great cliff hanger if it is. Except that the group doesn't want the greatest death they want to hack it out on the zombies cause that seems smart. Although the human mind does want to survive. Of course Shane goes crazy and Carl has to step in and stop it. And everyone looks to Carl to be the leader and of course he steps up and becomes that leader that they want. Oh here was something not shocking the patient we watched changed was his wife... shocker, not.The day will come when you won't be grateful... oh how true are those world in a zombie ending...
Some decide to stay and I have to wonder if I would stay as well or not. I understand why they stayed and at the same time I wouldn't stay myself I don't think. Then again I might oh hell I have no idea what I would do.
So just checked an apparently this was the season final of season 1 there are only like 6 episodes in this show this season... so that explains a lot.
Anywho so the older man guilts the blonde girl into leaving the CDC so that they don't get blown up by the explosion meant to cleanse the place of any of the diseases. I am sitting here still thinking about this episode and I can't believe that she gave up and just died in the explosion. Then again I'm glad the CDC guy had someone to go out with...

Great episode one of my favorites so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment