Sunday, January 27, 2013

I'm leaving on a jet plane... don't know when I'll be back again

 Yep that's right tomorrow I start my journey to Assam India! It will be three days of living out of an airport and on a plane, but it finally begins!
 I'm not sure when I'll be back I'm shooting for July 28th to start my journey home, but it still depends on when I can get the flight home. I do know that I will be seeing some of you the following weekend in Chicago for our lovely CHICON which I am super excited about. Anywho I am off to fly around the world see ya in a few days!

If you want to keep up with the journey you can follow me here: http://saraijourney.blogspot.com/ If you would like to help me while I am over there working with victims of human trafficking you can donate here I'm heading over to India to help victims of human trafficking. If you would like to help you can donate below.

Thank you for your help and support. I appreciate it! See you all in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment