Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Sorcerer's Apprentice


So I watched this movie today and I have to say I wasn't nearly as disappointed as I thought I would be. Considering any movie with Nick Cage in it recently has SUCKED to high heaven. This one was actually cute and an overall good story that I enjoyed. I even think Nick's hair worked for him in this movie it made him very wizard like aw well the love story was an added geek gets the hawt girl and I happen to like those stories the best. Then again it could all be because I'm on a Harry Dresdan kick and well I think Nick Cage reads those books or the writers of the movie did b/c I swear he dresses like Harry Dresdan should with the long black cape/coat...

Final Grade: B

I have a gut feeling that a sequal will be coming and since this one wasn't so bad I might actually try to catch the next one in the theater. Have you seen it? What did you think?

The sad part when Nick wears the hat he doesn't pull it off he actually looks dirty...

No comments:

Post a Comment