Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I went to Chi-town


So for those of you who don't know this is the week College started back up for me. And since I knew I wouldn't be around much and my life would suck until Christmas I thought I would take a small break and head to Chi-town. While I was there I managed to find a Stargate Convention and b/c we all know (and if you didn't you now do) I am HUGE fan I thought I would see what one was like...


 Needless to say it ROCKED
 Not only did I get to meet David Hewlett but I also got a rad autograph and a second hello from him LOL
 Then the day got even better when I got this man's autograph and actually got a few seconds to chat with him. Yes ladies he is really that freakin HAWT!
 Other than that lovely day I managed to see the water and air show, got burnt on the beach, saw Captain America and well I also watched a scary movie and had some fantastic FOOD...
Oh Chicago how I will miss you... now back to the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment