Thursday, June 23, 2011

ON VACATION!!!!



Yep I'm gone for the next week or so on VACATION BABY... I truly wish I could tell you that I was going here...

 

 Or heck I'd even settle for here...


 But no I will be camping with no running water, no electricity, no cable, no tv and well no anything. So in other words I shall be away on a floating trip down in the middle of no where.... if you do not hear from me in a few weeks call 911

But do not fear for I shall be dreaming I am actually here not on a muddy overflowing river ;)

And while everyone else is floating and drowning I shall be reading my beloved Kindle I have named Harvey b/c well I heart my kindle and Harvey is the man... so have fun and I will post reviews when I return...
Wish me luck if you can't tell I HATE camping!

No comments:

Post a Comment