Friday, June 25, 2010

Change

Yep its coming. He promised me that he would be bringing change and that it would be something I was afraid of. How do I know this? Because he stressed 2 times Do Not Be Afriad... and so far I haven't been but yet doubt and worry are starting to creep in.

In situations like this I find that I have to surround myself with Strong Christian Women. I have to ask them what should I do, I have ask them to pray for me, and then I have to rememember (usually through one of them telling me this) that I have to trust God completely.

This is why I am so blessed at work b/c not only is my manager a Strong Christian Woman but so are my other two team leaders and with them I am constantly surrounded by pray, thoughts and help. Its nice to know that when I need to find help with work or just in life I can simply call on one of these wonderful women. And yes you had better believe when God talked to me they were one of the first to know what he said and how he said it.

They also were one of the ones to help me try to explain it and to remind me to relax that in the end is glory and it is coming!!! So now I just have to trust and have the faith I need to get me through all this doubt and worry...

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:33-34

He replied, "You of little faith, why are you so afraid?" Matthew 8:26

No comments:

Post a Comment