Monday, June 28, 2010

A Team

This week's movie is the A-Team!!! I don't know about any of you but as a kid I use to look forward to this show coming on TV. My dad and mom would let me watch it. I hate to say it but it was the one show they would allow me to watch as a kid. Because of that I went into this movie with some reservations. I didn't expect it to be anything great and I have to say I didn't think it would amount to anything.

I am happy to say I was wrong, so very wrong.
So the movie had the typical A Team plot but it did something great that the show never it did. It showed us how they all came together to form the A Team. The first 8 minutes alone were worth the 10 bucks it cost to go see. Not only did we learn that Face and Hanibal worked together and then found BA who then after an injury heads to a hospital only to discover the Dr. working on him isn't a doctor but Murdock! We also got to discover how come BA hates flying and really it all makes sense.

After that brief introduction we are taken to Iraq to get more of a modern feel on the A Team. This is before they become outlaws so we got the opp to see how they began as a team on the run. I won't ruin anything but needless to say the story behind it is AMAZING. Lots of crap blowing up lots of story going over the top with the plot when a simple shot them in the head would've worked. But that's what we've grown to love about the A Team.
After a trail they break out and we the audience learn how they go about trying to prove their innocence. This results in more blowing up of things, more over the top action, more special effects then a Harry Potter film, and a whole hell of a lot more fire power!
Its a non-stop rush of action, one liners and of course smart remarks. I highly recommend this movie to anyone looking for action with a good plot.
My Rating: A
Lesson Learned: Don't mess with the A Team

No comments:

Post a Comment