Sunday, July 13, 2014

Week In Review ~ #1


YEAH! A new meme from me b/c I just can't live without one!!!!

So I know this has been done numerous places and I am not doing anything new or shocking but I needed something to help me stay organized and well sum up my week... 

So here we go:
Read this week:
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green


Book Reviews this week:
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

Bought this week?!


Music:
Rude by Magic
Am I Wrong by Nico & Vinz
Boom Clap by Charli XCX
Daisy by Brand New

Fan vids posted:
Daisy by k9lover27 vid about my favorite SPN character Dean

Wishlist:

Memes I participate in:
*Friday Favorites:
SGA stuff this time around 

*Star Trek Saturday:
Episode 1 of Season 1 of the original 1966 airing

Special Topics:
To binge or not to binge was the special question this week

Currently Watching 

Almost done with Season 1
Also started 

Season 1 of Haven

And of Course the original Star Trek season 1

Alright folks that's it for me this week... how about you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment