Monday, June 2, 2014

For the first time in 3 years

I don't have a class or homework or weird hours that I have to work. This means I have a lot of spare time now. Which then means I can finally start focusing on my writing again. Do I think I will ever get published? no. Do I want to? Eh sometimes then again writing for me has always been a release so maybe I don't...

Either way I am going to be working on Bounty Hunter and or a travel guide AKA my trip to India... either one should be fun. As it progresses I will keep you updated!

Wish me luck!

Are you participating in camp this year? If so add me as a buddy I'm mockspace 
this is what I look like at camp
Don't ask about the name it's a long story

If not think about it. I feel as if it would be a great amount of fun and want to pressure you into joining me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment