Monday, May 19, 2014

HellBlazer

So this is currently happening right now in my house. I am so excited to hear they are turning one of my beloved graphic novels into a TV series. Yet at the same time I am completely frighten that it will go horribly wrong. (I will post my review of the graphic novel in a few weeks to let you know my complete and utter love for this series in an intelligent way... maybe on the intelligent way not the love of it)

And although I am in a majority out there I actually really enjoyed the movie Constantine with Keanu Reeves

I can't help it I thought he played the role well and had the devil may care attitude minus the caring attitude needed for the role. Yes they got a lot wrong but come on it was still overall a great movie. Now they have decided to do a TV show and I am admit that I am looking forward to it. One of the many problems I have is if they stick too much to the comics/graphic novels I will get bored b/c I know what is going to happen. Yet if they venture too far from the comic I get pissed b/c they are changing things that don't need to be messed with. 

At least he looks more like the comics then Keanu does but then again I have yet to see him act so no idea how he is going to pull this role off. What do you think? Is he going to make it or is it more of a OH NO why moment for you? Are you excited about this one or worried?

No comments:

Post a Comment