Monday, February 10, 2014

Making up for Monday ~ #4

Making Up For Monday
Hosted by: An Avid Reader; A Wannabe Writer
Description: Each week I will have a book-related theme or game, or something fun to do that week. And you can play along! All you have to do is find the question for that week, go to your own blog, write a post that day based on that question, and link your post to this one using the link up tool at the bottom of the post.
Q of the week:

Which literary character would you most like to have a 'significant relationship' with?

Knowing my stupid butt I'd end up in a relationship with Draco Malfoy... that being said I would prefer to have a relationship with Sebastian, Lord St. Vincent from the Devil in Winter by Lisa Kleypas 
Hands down 1 of my favorite romance novels... and I just heart this mighty hero!
If you haven't checked out this book I highly suggest you do! I might have to re-read it so I can actually do a review for your enjoyment and well...er... mind ;)





 photo ad3d9389-1be2-4e48-b26f-c7ce405d8ac1_zpsfb4b7fa7.jpg 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment