Sunday, January 5, 2014

Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged #3

Hosted by: Talk Supe

Description: BB&B is a weekly meme where we share with you the books that we have bought, borrowed or bagged (won or gifted) plus a recap of the previous week’s reviews, upcoming reviews, on-going events and book, movie or television news.

Found on: Book Shelf Fantasies

Items Bought:
 

 
Items bought for Kindle

 
 
CURRENTLY WATCHING
 

 
Yeah I know I am still watching these but in all fairness I was out of town all of last week so that's a HUGE reason why.
 
REVIEWS FOR THIS WEEK
 
 review for this will be up this week

I also read
 I LOVE this series! It is hands down one of my favorite and I re-read it every year so I re-read it at the end of this year to prepare for the 14th book coming out next year. I'm still debating if I want to post a review on it (It would be all fan-girlish if I did). If I do it will be later this week.
 
For something fun here is what I read in 2013
 
Let me know what you read this last year. I have plenty of things planned for this new year the major one being GRADUATION! Yet I am still hoping to read 52 books again this year if not more!
 
So what did you do this week? What are you currently reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment