Friday, October 18, 2013

#OUAT Season 3

Whew what a start to a new season. And sorry its been that long since I've caught anyone up, but I had midterms, fall break and well life to be honest. SO Season 2 set us up for a trip to Neverland with Hook, Regina, Gold, Emma, Snow, and Charming a hell of a combination I give ya but that's our 6 heroes for this season. And all are heading off to rescue/save Henry which the hashtag this season is #SaveHenry So obliviously this is going to be a thing.

Let's see we are 3 eps in now I think. We have met the evil Peter Pan, seriously that kid is CREEPY.
A Tinker Bell with no wings thanks to, yep you guessed it Regina. Charming is dying from a poison and I am still deciding if I want him to die or not. Snow is sad all the freaking time b/c Emma keeps talking about being a damn orphan GET OVER IT ALREADY it wasn't like you didn't make the same damn choice with Henry. Let's see oh we have traveled to Neverland, Enchanted Forest cause guess what y'all Neil is alive and on his way to Neverland or at the time this post has made it to Neverland.

I will admit that I am digging Regina I have from the get go and in Season 2 I actually felt bad for her so we discovered that she does have a True Love out there and while I won't spoil it for you I admit I was a little let down that it wasn't (don't read further if you don't want to know who it isn't) Hook. IDK why but I wanted him to have HEA and I have a feeling that at the end of this show we are going to get a bunch of HEAs... or at least I hope. I am also missing Storybrooke which is weird for me b/c honestly I didn't think I would, but I do. I find that I miss Belle and Red as well as the grumpy and sleep little men and Tiny all that was left behind.

FEAR NOT ONCERS apparently we will get to see Storybrooke in ep 7 so only a few short more and we can check in on the town and Belle and well here's where I got that lovely tidbit. I do have some questions and some theories about this show and I will for sure share them with you when I get a chance (AKA after midterms this week). One thing I will leave ya with is that Pan wants Henry and I want to know why. I personally think Pan needs Henry to either leave or become more powerful. Like almost as if Pan needs Henry to take his place so that he can go home and not be a lost boy anymore... I know pretty childish but that's what I wonder and yet I have no proof that it is what could happen.

I did enjoy Tinker bell I know a lot of people didn't like her, but for some reason she just really clicked with me. The fact that she didn't give up on Regina made me wonder what if she had gone into that bar and met a guy that could make her happy again? Also I am curious as to the shadow and what the heck it is or what it does. Plus I am dying to know what happens when you loose your shadow. Do you die? Or what? Is it like when someone takes your heart? IDK that part is confusing to me.

Anywho I will do my questions/thoughts/theories later on this weekend after my last midterm today. In the meantime what do you think? What are your theories/thoughts/questions? Also are you liking the season?

New episode are on Sunday night if you want to follow along as I tweet you can at https://twitter.com/SaraiNerdingOut (all the shows I talk about during the airing AKA when I watch them I tweet there about to not annoy the normal people who don't give a crap and follow me on my other twitter page) or you can follow me on Get Glue I think my name is Saraileeb LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment