Thursday, February 14, 2013

Update

So I have to admit there are some things that I miss that we just don't have here in Guwahati...
Like long hot showers, beef that doesn't have worms in it, cold cans of coke, cold anything to drink and well television...

Of all the things that I miss from home TV is the one thing that gets me. So I have managed to find a way to get Netflix here. Now that I have I just have to get the internet to work and the power to stop going off. So I am hoping that I either break my addiction to TV or I find some good internet soon.

So until one or both of those things occur I will not be on this site very much... If I should happen to get really good internet soon I shall go back to allowing my inner nerd to come out and play with you all again.

Until then fellow Nerds I will check in every once in a while. Peace love and chicken wings

No comments:

Post a Comment