Friday, January 4, 2013

It's My Birthday!!!!

So today I turn 32 and wow it sure as heck doesn't feel like I should be this old...
I guess in a way my cupcake will look like this with more candles LOL, but its got me thinking. What does it mean to be old. I mean by number standards I am spring chickent to anyone over the age of 60. To those under the age of 25 I'm freaking old, out of touch, don't understand, and oh my favorite you know you're old when you have remember when stories. >_<

Anyway there are a lot of people telling me that age is just a number and you are only as old as you feel... which some days I feel a heck of a lot older than 32. Either way it doesn't matter because today I refuse to listen to any and all that. All I want for this birthday is to be with family and friends letting them know how much I appreciate them loving me putting up with me for these:
sometimes hard,
somtimes full of laughter
sometimes full of tears
sometimes full of fun
sometimes full of fear
sometimes easy
sometimes long
sometimes difficult
somtimes a struggle
sometimes a breeze
sometimes drunk
sometimes sober
sometimes buzzed
somtimes skinny
sometimes fat
sometimes lazy
sometimes full of work

32 years!


This is more like what my cake will look like ;-p

No comments:

Post a Comment