Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Wow so 2013 crept up on me

And I had high hopes of doing a BEST of 2012 thingy or something then I remembered EVERYONE is doing that and I don't need to! So instead I thought I would be a total nerd and discuss what I read this last year in....

Ever year Goodreads has a reading challenge. In 2012 I wanted to read 50 books. By yesterday I had barely done that, but managed to finish that last book right at the end LOL

Congrats! You have completed your goal of reading 50 books for the 2012 Reading Challenge!

Yay ME!
Here's what I read in 2012

1. Smokeless Fire by Samantha Young - 2 out of 5 stars
2. Stargate Atlantis Official Companion Season 1
3. Stargate Atlantis Official Companion Season 2
4. Stargate Atlantis Official Companion Season 3
5. The Abandoned by Amanda Stevens - 3 out of 5 stars
6. Lord of the Abyss by Nalini Singh - 4 out of 5 stars
7. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand - 4 out of 5 stars
8. Hallowed by Cynthia Hand - 4 out of 5 stars
9. Stargate Atlantis: Reliquary (SGA 2) by Martha Wells - 3 out of 5 stars
10. Stargate Atlantis: Rising (SGA 1) by Sally Malcolm - 3 out of 5 stars
11. Stargate Atlantis: The Chosen (SGA 3) by Sonny Whitelaw - 4 out of 5 stars
12. The Help by Kathryn Stockett - 4 out 5 stars
13. Tony Evans Speaks out on Being Single and Satisfied by Tony Evans - 4 out of 5 stars
14. Daughter of the Blood by Anne Bishop (re-read) - 5 out of 5 stars
15. Heir to the Shadows by Anne Bishop (re-read) - 5 out of 5 stars
16. Queen to the Darkness by Anne Bishop (re-read) - 5 out of 5 stars
17. The Kingdom by Amanda Stevens - 4 out of 5 stars
18. Stargate Atlantis: Halcyon (SGA 4) by James Swallow - 4 out of 5 stars
19. Stargate Atlantis: Entanglement (SGA 6) by Martha Wells - 3 out of 5 stars
20. Get out of that Pit by Beth Moore - 4 out of 5 stars
21. Stargate Atlantis: Exogenesis (SGA 5) by Sonny Whitelaw - 3 out of 5 stars
22. So Long Insecurity: You've Been a Bad Friend by Beth Moore - 4 out of 5 stars
23. The Prophet by Amanda Stevens - 4 out of 5 stars
24. Don't Call it Love Recovery from Sexual Addictions by Patrick Carnes 4 out of 5 stars (School)
25. Lockdown by Gordon Alexander Smith - 4 out of 5 stars
26. Four and Twenty Blackbirds by Cherie Priest - 3 out of 5 stars
27. Magic Dreams by Ilona Andrews - 4 out of 5 stars
28. Solitary by Gordon Alexander Smith - 3 out of 5 stars
29. The Guild by Felicia Day 4 out of 5 stars (comic)
30. The Guild #2 by Felicia Day 4 out of 5 stars (comic)
31. The Screwtape Letters by CS Lewis 4 out of 5 stars
32. I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore 1 out of 5 stars (DNF)
33. The Guild #3 by Felicia Day 4 out of 5 stars (comic)
34. I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga 3 out of 5 stars
35. The Guild: Bladezz by Felicia Day (comic)
36. The Guild: Clara by Felicia Day (comic)
37. The Guild: Zaboo by Felicia Day (comic)
38. The Guild: Vork by Felicia Day (comic)
39. Runaways by Brian Vaughan (graphic novel)
40. No Stones: Women redeemed from Sexual Addictions by Marnie Ferree (School)
41. The Guild: Tink by Felicia Day (comic)
42. The Hobbit by JR Tolkien 4 out of 5 stars
43. Feed by Mira Grant 4 out of 5 stars
44. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (re-read) 4 out of 5 stars
45. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins 4 out of 5 stars
46. Firefly the Official Companion Vol. 1 by Joss Whedon 5 out of 5 stars
47. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins 5 out of 5 stars
48. Cinder by Marissa Meyer 2 out of 5 stars
49. Ghost Story by Jim Butcher 4 out of 5 stars
50. Cold Days by Jim Butcher 4 out of 5 stars

You can see all my reading related stuff here on Goodreads

Whew there you go a list of all that I read over last year...
Now I wonder if I can get 2 more this year....
So far I have to catch up on the Ally Condie series
I must finish reading LOTRs trilogy
I have to catch up on Runaways
Oh and I still have all the SGA books to catch up on...
And I have a few on the Kindle that are pretty high on my list

Any books you are looking forward to this year? Any must buy authors or any books that I just have to read?


No comments:

Post a Comment