Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Its Me Birthday!!!!!!

Wow I can't believe that its my birthday again already.... seriously where in the world did the time go?

Today I turn the big 3-0 shocking I know. You know who is taking it hard? My mom LOL she can't believe her baby girl is 30 today. Me well it just doesn't feel different than any other day minus everyone saying Happy Birthday. I wonder if one day it will feel any different?
I was telling my friends that my birthday just don't effect me at all to which they starting ribbing me telling me that this one would. The strange part is it hasn't 30 doesn't mean that much to me. Strange yes but I'm more excited then all boo about it.


How about you? Was 30 big for you? If your not 30 was another birthday hard or exciting for you?

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Happy 30th! I vaguely remember my 30th and it was fun! Actually now that I think about it, I got a beautiful tattoo on my 30th. Great gift that keeps on giving. lol

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I had thought about getting a tat but I think I will wait just a little longer LOL I can never make up my mind on what I want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated 30th!! Mine's this year and I'm actually looking forward to it :)

    Hope your day was wonderful!! I'm sure this year is going to bring wonderful things for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Katie! I will have to give reports throughout this year. First report I quit my job to go back to school full time!!! So that's the first MAJOR thing of 30 should be interesting to see what happens next ;)

    ReplyDelete