Friday, November 9, 2012

Fan Fic 2

Okay so I posted Fan Fic part 1 here, there I listed suggestions from the love Tammy AKA @taris_eirien on Twitter who has been recommending a suggested story a day based on a letter. Part one had to J.
Today I present the rest up to today LOL

K: Knowing You by obsessed1
L: Looking Skyward by @taris_eirien
L: Life is Like a Bowl of Cherries by CoolBreeze1
M: Mea Culpa by Kristen999
M: Mr. and Mrs. by Kariesue
N: Not Alone by  Lauriel01
O: Once Upon A Time by T'Pring
P: Parts of a Whole by flyboyfan23
Q: Quintessential Astrometrics by Tari Roo

Please keep in mind I have not read any of these unless otherwise noted so if you don't like them I don't know what to tell ya. So far I trust @taris_eirien b/c of the ones I have read have been wonderful.

And if you have any additional suggestions I am always open to them.

And a bonus one for T my review is here
T: Tight Spot by sgafan

No comments:

Post a Comment