Tuesday, October 23, 2012

OCD

The Good kind not the bad kind... if there is a good kind that is...

Anyway OCD I haz it when it comes to entertainment and apparently only entertainment b/c I can't seem to organize anything else in life.

Needless to say if I want to play the latest video game I HAVE to go back and see if there are previous video games. Then decide if I am willing to invest in that many games or if I think I can move pass the OCD stage of games. 9 times out of 10 I can't move pass it and end up with more games then I could ever possibly play. Worse is if I find out about a book series that sounds really cool I can't begin to read them until I have read all the previous books. Yes it is that bad and I have to read them in order b/c if I find out that I have read them out of order I go bonkers. This translates into watching movies and Gawd forbid I try to watch TV that  is not in order...

So I guess this led me to wonder how many of you suffer from this Nerd problem as well. Is it just me or do you have a form of OCD that no one knows about (or in my case EVERYONE knows about and just excuses it as a thing)? And what do you do about it? Do you give in or have you found a way around it?

No comments:

Post a Comment