Thursday, October 18, 2012

Codex

And b/c I promised you I would I googled Codex only to find out that it means NOTHING... there really isn't a comic series out there named that or for that matter it has nothing to do with anything comic related except for a comic books shop somewhere. Now I did find this site: comic vine which did amuse me with this information

Codex is the online role playing identity created by emotionally-troubled violinist Cyd Sherman. She is a human, neutral good cleric, and wields a powerful magic staff that emits blasts of energy.



Cleric In Action!
Cleric In Action!
Codex is a character in an unnamed MMORPG. Being a noob to the game she wandered around making several friends with experience. Having a lust for better items, she committed acts of evil such as killing kittens, but with the help of her friends and her own conscience, she was able to return from the darkside. Codex rallied her friends in the game and became a founding member of the Knights Of Good. With this guild aliened to good, she continued on into tournaments within the game to acquire better gear for her character, and escape from the problems of Cyd Sherman.

In-Game Stats:

Strength: 8
Agility: 11
Intelligence: 18
Charisma: 14
Stamina: 11




Super Name: Codex
Real Name: Cyd Sherman
Aliases: None
Publisher:Dark Horse Comics
Gender:Female
Character Type:Human
1st Appearance:The Guild #1
Appears in:6 issues
Birthday:
Died:
So there you go LOL if you want more information I would check out the site. I plan to and will fill you in with my findings.

No comments:

Post a Comment