Monday, May 7, 2012

MIA

Okay well this picture is not mine I actually took these from Cora @silvercomet21 on twitter with permission. She was very kind to allow me to steal *cough* drool over *cough* borrow the following and above.

So I've been missing for a while and part of that was due to going to Canada for a week to a SG-1 Stargate Atlantis convention and vacation. The other part is finals are next week and I have a sh*t ton of homework, reading, papers to write, and finals to study for. But, while in Canada I managed to re-read the Black Jewels series, I also managed to finish The Kingdom by Amanda Stevens LOVED IT. And God willing before all of this is done another book. However, that being said I am going back to writing my paper. Before I go here's another couple of pictures. (oh and PS I swear I was there my pics will follow on http://saraisfavoritethings.blogspot.com/ just saying. In the meantime enjoy these)









No comments:

Post a Comment