Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Dragon Age Origins

So when I got my Xbox I had to pick some new games to play and well to be frank I have never been much of a gamer. That is until I got the Xbox it appears all I currently want to do is play games specifically Dragon Age Origins. Which, kind of sucks for me because I have no idea what I am doing and half the time that I am playing I am regretting mistakes made... the other half I am running in circles trying to make sense of anything or everything. Needless to say so far I have created a mage, a warrior, and a rouge. I still have no idea what is what or why they are different and what is different between a human, elf or dwarf and which is better. Add to that I can't seem to get pass the first quest as a mage or the stupid first city as anything else. UGH!!! it is so frustrating and yet time sucking!!! Its like a catch 22 I don't want to play it but I can't help but play it...

Needless to say last night I finally gave up and asked a really good friend who happens to be a GAMER in every sense of the word who wanted to buy me this game for Christmas and was really pissed to find out I had already bought it... anyway she sends me this email to help me with the game PLUS the game book... the book is like 900 pages of information and her email printed was like 10 and that was only the first email. Its enough to make a girl want to quit... and yet I am bound and determined to not let this stupid game defeat me... that was until she told me it took her 3,000 hours to defeat the stupid thing... LORD help me b/c I surely don't have that much time...

Oh well for now it is still one of the best games I have played in a long time and that includes Sims so I am off to go and try to kill some darkspawn and level up... until next time... I wonder if the Dragon Age book counts as one of my reading challenges?

No comments:

Post a Comment