Tuesday, May 17, 2011

TV the necture of life...

Okay while innocently looking at some of my regular blog hops I saw this at Everyday Wena's blog so I thought I would put it over here since I do in fact watch way, way, way too much TV...blog so I thought I would put it over here since I do in fact watch way, way, way too much TV...


These shows have already been officially renewed by their respective networks. (Shows I watch are in green, show I buy on DVD to help my OCD with TV series are in bold as well)

30 Rock (NBC)
90210 (The CW)
The Amazing Race (CBS)
America's Next Top Model (The CW)
American Dad! (Fox)
American Idol (Fox)
An Idiot Abroad (Science)
Archer (FX)
The Bachelor (ABC)
The Bachelorette (ABC)
Being Human (Syfy)
The Big Bang Theory (CBS)
The Big C (Showtime)
Blue Mountain State (Spike) .
Boardwalk Empire (HBO)
Bob's Burgers (Fox)
Body of Proof (ABC)
Bones (Fox)
Bored to Death (HBO)
The Borgias (Showtime)
Braxton Family Values (WE TV)
Breaking Bad (AMC)
Burn Notice (USA)
Californication (Showtime)
Castle (ABC)
Chuck (NBC)
The Cleveland Show (Fox)
Community (NBC)
Cougar Town (ABC)
Covert Affairs (USA)
Dancing With the Stars (ABC)
Dexter (Showtime)
Eagleheart (Adult Swim/Cartoon)
Episodes (Showtime)
Eureka (Syfy)
Face Off (Syfy)
Fairly Legal (USA)
Family Guy (Fox)
Fringe (Fox)
Futurama (Comedy Central)
The Game (BET)
Game of Thrones (HBO)
The Glades (A&E)
Glee (Fox)
Grey's Anatomy (ABC)
Gossip Girl (The CW)
Happy Endings (ABC)
Harry's Law (NBC)
Haven (Syfy)
Hell's Kitchen (Fox)
House (Fox)
How I Met Your Mother (CBS)
How to Make it in America (HBO)
Hung (HBO)
iCarly (Nick)
In Plain Sight (USA)
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX)
Justified (FX)
The League (FX)
Let's Stay Together (BET)
The Life &Times of Tim (HBO)
Louie (FX)
Mad Men (AMC)
The Middle (ABC)
Modern Family (ABC)
NCIS (CBS)
Nikita (The CW)
The Office (NBC)
One Tree Hill (The CW)
Parenthood (NBC)
Parks and Recreation (NBC)
Pretty Little Liars (ABC Family)
Private Practice (ABC)
Psych (USA)
Raising Hope (Fox)
Rizzoli & Isles (TNT)
Royal Pains (USA)
Sanctuary (Syfy)
The Secret Life of the American Teenager (ABC Family)
Shameless (Showtime)
Shark Tank (ABC)
The Simpsons (Fox)
Sons of Anarchy (FX)
Southland (TNT)
Spartacus: Blood and Sand (Starz)
Supernatural (The CW)
Survivor (CBS)
True Blood (HBO)
Two and a Half Men (CBS)
Undercover Boss (CBS)
The Vampire Diaries (The CW)
The Walking Dead (AMC) .
Warehouse 13 (Syfy) .
Weeds (Showtime)
White Collar (USA)


Holy crap on a cracker do I own way too many shows on DVD no wonder I have absolutely no money. But I am thrilled some of my shows got renewed!!!!


Here are the shows that got axed:

All My Children (ABC)
Better With You (ABC)
Big Love (HBO)
Breaking In (Fox) .
Brothers & Sisters (ABC)
Caprica (Syfy)
The Chicago Code (Fox)
The Closer (TNT)
The Defenders (CBS)
Detroit 1-8-7 (ABC)
Entourage (HBO)
The Event (NBC)
Friday Night Lights (DirecTV/NBC)
Glory Daze (TBS)
The Good Guys (Fox)
Hellcats (The CW)
Human Target (Fox)
In Treatment (HBO)
Law & Order: Criminal Intent (USA)
Law & Order: Los Angeles (NBC)
Lie to Me (Fox) **that blows**
Life Unexpected (CW)
Lights Out (FX)
Lone Star (Fox)
Mad Love (CBS)
Medium (CBS)
Mr. Sunshine (ABC)
No Ordinary Family (ABC)
Off the Map (ABC)
One Life To Live (ABC)
Outsourced (NBC) **no surprise I watched this in Vegas before it aired wasn't good then**
The Paul Reiser Show (NBC)
Rescue Me (FX)
Running Wilde (Fox)
Secret Diary of a Call Girl (Showtime)
$#*! My Dad Says (CBS)
Smallville (The CW)
Stargate Universe (Syfy) **very surprising but hey can't mess with a good thing**
Terriers (FX)
Traffic Light (Fox)
V (ABC)

Huh interesting I only really watched one of the shows that got axed a couple didn't surprise me but some did... Which ones are you sad to see go?
stalking

No comments:

Post a Comment