Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Losers!!!!


This is movie is currently my Favorite Thing right now. How do I know? B/c I've seen it once and now I'm going yet again on Saturday to see it. I've already budget this movie into the expenses for when it comes out on DVD and I am trying to figure out where to buy Jensen's (Chris Evan's) tee-shirts in the movie. So yeah my new favorite thing!

Alright for those of you who have yet to see this AWESOME movie here's a summary from IMBD:

A tale of double cross and revenge, centered upon the members of an elite U.S. Special Forces unit sent into the Bolivian jungle on a search and destroy mission. The team-Clay, Jensen, Roque, Pooch and Cougar -find themselves the target of a lethal betrayal instigated from inside by a powerful enemy known only as Max. Presumed dead, the group makes plans to even the score when they're joined by the mysterious Aisha, a beautiful operative with her own agenda. Working together, they must remain deep undercover while tracking the heavily-guarded Max, a ruthless man bent on embroiling the world in a new high-tech global war.

Needless to say that's the bases of the story the whole thing had me on the edge of my seat either laughing or in awe at the action sequence. And let me not forget about the twist in the movie which shhh!!! I won't give away. At the end there is a cute little extra thing with the cast which is fun so make sure you stick around for that.
This movie is definitely an A for me and I'm hoping for a sequel!
I can't tell which poster I like better. I like that the one onthe side b/c it has their names and shows what they do but I kind of like the one on the top b/c it shows the actors/actress and how they really look... huh aw well we'll keep them both!

No comments:

Post a Comment