Thursday, April 29, 2010

A list of my favorite things...

this is to give you a hint at some of the things I will be discussing here!!! Not to mention as I see new movies/TV shows or whatever I will be adding my thoughts!

Favorite TV shows (on and off air)
Stargate
Stargate Atlantis
Firefly
Psych
Supernatural
Burn Notice

Favorite Movies (newly discovered and oldies)
Galaxy Quest
Gone With the Wind
Shaun of the Dead
Hot Fuzz
Basic
Sherlock Holmes
The Losers

As far as Favorite Books are concerned you can always check out my other blog here

Favorite Hobbies
writing (I'm in the middle of writing my "breakout" novel)
reading (duh)
watching TV
running (this is a new hobby I am trying to get into)
and cooking

So pretty much this site is any and everything that I concern my favorites to be! Come and join me in the adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment