Thursday, January 8, 2015

Thursday 13 ~ #17


13 things that suck about taking the NCE (National Counselor's Exam)

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! NO ONE TOLD ME HOW FREAKING MUCH MATERIALS I WOULD HAVE TO STUDY BEFORE MY EXAM... is this a trick or a joke?!?

I am not prepared... #Headdesk

Any who this is why preparing and taking this test is going to suck...

1. HAVE YOU SEEN THAT BOOK... apparently that is the study material
2. You have got to be kidding me the test itself is scheduled for 4 hours... seriously 4 hours why  it so long?
3. I have not been preparing at all for this exam. And yes I hate myself for it
4. I am not ready and I am slightly scared correction terrified, nope actually I am curled up in the fetal position crying like a little baby.
5. WHY DO I NEED THIS TEST
6. The moment I'm like I got this and take the practice exam I cry literally I cry
7. My soul is dying with every flip or turn of the page... dying literally
8. No one cares about my sorrow (I tried to complain to friends and they just don't get it. Or worse they have already taken it)
9. There are no bragging rights when it comes to passing this test. Seriously I still have 2 more years of supervision before I am licensed SO WHY DO I NEED THE TEST?!?!
10. I will know instantly if I am the most AWESOME person in the world or the DUMBEST. An one instant moment I shall know if my dreams and hopes will go down in flames. All at a touch of a button.
11. My whole career is depended on me passing this test.
12. The student loans don't care if I fail the test or not I will still have to pay them back even if I fail this test and end up in fast food for the rest of my life.
13. WHY did I pick the only major short of being a doctor or lawyer (which by and by pays more) that takes a 4 hour test just to be certified THIS BLOWS

Shoot me now and put me out of my misery.

No comments:

Post a Comment