Saturday, January 3, 2015

I'm Back!!!




So needless to say some things have changed around here. Yes I do still plan to be a bit of nerd. I also plan to keep you update on life, me and well things happening right here in KC. I am hoping to post more and just in general be able to share more with you nerd stuff or not. I am planning to limit the books reviews here b/c let's face it if you were really interested in that stuff you would be over at Sara Is Reading What?!? blog instead of here. That is after all named more adeptly then this.

I am still actively doing other things so this might be more of a hit or miss kind of blog but when I hit I will be all or nothing I swear!

I have done a lot of things in the last 2 months and I hope to share that with you in the upcoming weeks. As for now sit back relax and let's get the good times rolling again shall we?

So did I miss anything I need to be aware of?!

No comments:

Post a Comment