Sunday, October 19, 2014

Is it time?


So I am going to take a slight to long break from this site... there are many reasons for this decision. The main one being I am thinking of reinventing it and turning it into something more than what I have been doing.

I love being a nerd, geek, social guru and whatnot but I feel as if this site could be something greater or better depending how you look at it. So for the time being I am going to be off line here to work on ideas and how to really make this blog/site run to the best it can.

You can still catch me though at other places such as:
Sara Is Reading What?!
My 5 year journal
My Tragically Forgotten Bookcase
and of course
Re-watch Stargate Blog

I will also continue to be on Twitter and Twitter (for this site)

I will still randomly update on my TV watching habits and of course my random thoughts on things in life and in general but for now I think it might be good to shut down until some new stuff hits or life slows down.

I will post again when things are picking up! Thanks for hanging out with me this last year and a half and hopefully by the end of this year I will have a better idea of where I see this blog going.

No comments:

Post a Comment