Saturday, July 26, 2014

Star Trek Saturday ~ #2


So first and foremost sorry for the poor audio quality I am hoping it will improve over time as this goes. Also this is another long episode I mean like 53 minutes give or take so, sorry about that.
Second I watched Star Trek (1966) The Man Trap this is my initial reaction whilst watching unedited. It is the FULL episode I own nothing except my sultry voice...

Here we go for the full episode go here


Quote of the week:
I don't like mysteries they give me a belly ache and I got a beauty right now

Summary: 
Aired: 8 Sep. 1966

Dr. McCoy discovers his old flame is not what she seems after crew members begin dying from a sudden lack of salt in their bodies.

Shorter version basically my after thoughts on this episode... runs about 10 minutes and ask you the listener some questions about this episode. 



COMPLAINTS/CONCERNS/ISSUES/Answers to my burying questions:
Needless to say I respect this show and the fans however, I also have no filter and I suspect I will manage to piss some people off. If I do I am very sorry and do not mean to. I also tend to ask a lot of questions while watching and in my after thoughts. If you happen to have the answer to those questions I would love to hear from you. You can contact me by email: saraileeb@gmail.com
or send it to my twitter @Sarais_thoughts or @SaraiNerdingOut 

No comments:

Post a Comment