Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Favorites ~ #9 #PLL edition

Friday Favorites Hosted by: Tressa’s Wishful Endings
Description: Friday Favorites spotlights a favorite author, book, series, publisher, cover, blog, etc. Basically whatever bookish thing that you love, recommend, and want to tell others about. Just pick one and link up to Tressa’s post each Friday to share

This week we talk about my favorite TV show

Come on was there any doubt that this would be my answer? I mean my gosh you would think I was a teenage girl the way I act when this show comes on.

Got a secret can you keep it? Yeah this is mine I finally gave up trying to pretend and started looking outward for ANYONE to talk to about this show I heart it that much. My friends think I'm crazy, my bestie claims this is why I don't have a man, and my co-workers think its awesome that I love something so stupid (FYI IT'S NOT STUPID ASSBUTTS) anywho I still want to know who the freak is A (and no I don't buy the season  5 answer it doesn't make sense). So there you go. Anyone else like this show?! Anyone wanna be PLL besties?!?! Anyone....


Oh well if you are interested here are my other PLL related post.
Book reviews:
Pretty Little Liars book 1 by Sara Shepard
Flawless book 2 by Sara Shepard
Perfect book 3 by Sara Shepard
Unbelievable book 4 by Sara Shepard

Other related post
Curse you PLL: my random thoughts on and about the show
From Page to Screen: I compare the books to the show

Don't worry all those who love my new background next Friday I will be talking about my love of all things Supernatural!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment