Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday Favorites ~ #10 #SPN All about #Supernatural


Friday Favorites Hosted by: Tressa’s Wishful Endings
Description: Friday Favorites spotlights a favorite author, book, series, publisher, cover, blog, etc. Basically whatever bookish thing that you love, recommend, and want to tell others about. Just pick one and link up to Tressa’s post each Friday to share


THIS WEEK WE TALK ABOUT ALL THINGS I LOVE RELATED TO SUPERNATURAL!!!
Yeah baby! So Supernatural is going on it's 10th season and I have to admit I have been with this show since Day freaking 1. I watched it when I was *cough23cough* that's how long I have been a fan of this show.... seriously. 
I have numerous post over this show so I will list them for you to check out at your own pleasure... 
VIDS we have them:
Video 1 by 
TikiTyler9 (Song is Go Back to Sleep)
Video 2 by PinkGl8er2 (Song is Skyfall)
Video 3 by LexiVids  (Song is Shake It Out)
Video 4 by TikiTyler9 (Song is Sooner or Later)
Video 5 by  (Song is Faint)

Episode Reviews got them too:
Season 1
Ep. 1 - Pilot 
Ep. 2 - Wendigo 
Ep. 3 - Dead in the Water
Ep. 4 - Phantom Traveler
Ep. 5 - Bloody Mary
Ep. 6 - Skin
Ep. 7 - Hookman
Ep. 8 - Bugs 
Ep. 9 - Home
Ep. 10 - Asylum 
Ep. 11 - Scarecrow (I will post that review soon)
Ep. 12 - Faith 
I plan to review them all as I re-watch the show

Quick and random thoughts on:
Season 9
Book review 
Book review thoughts 
Trivia round 1
Trivia round 2

There will be more I have just now started to express my obsession with this show out loud. I usually just tweet about it or quietly fangirl out in my own home but now, now with this wonderful blog I plan to flood the internet that is already full of the goodness that I have!

What about you? Do you love the show? Dislike it or what? Are you as obsessed as I am or do you just sort of kind of like it?

And most importantly are you a Sam girl or a Dean girl? Angel Cass or Writer Chuck? LOL enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment