Monday, March 10, 2014

Making up for Monday ~ #8

Making Up For Monday
Hosted by: An Avid Reader; A Wannabe Writer
Description: Each week I will have a book-related theme or game, or something fun to do that week. And you can play along! All you have to do is find the question for that week, go to your own blog, write a post that day based on that question, and link your post to this one using the link up tool at the bottom of the post.
Q of the week:

Do you lend books out and, if so, what are your rules to lending?

I actually do lend books out. I also keep track of what I lend out and to whom with a handy dandy spread sheet. With the kindle app and whatnot that most of my friends have I usually just lend out the books that way any more. I think we've reached a certain age where most people just buy a book you suggest verses borrowing but if someone ask I do lend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment