Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thursday 13 ~ #8

Here's a random one that doesn't match the picture at all, but fits with my week....

13 things that are fantastic about SNOW DAYS!

This last week we in KC received 6-10 inches of snow across the city... so for 2 days we got a snow day and this is what I did during it...

1. Painted my toe nails *doesn't seem big but haven't had time since this semester started*
2. Made different teas that I have been wanting to try, but yet again didn't have time.
3. Caught up on my homework... kind of
4. Played some video games (okay mainly on the computer in between pretending to do homework but hey at least I got to play a freaking game)
5. SLEPT IN!!!
6. Played in the snow with my full grown puppy!
7. Caught up on some TV and trust when I say I was really behind
8. Watched a freaking movie at home but still YAY
9. Had a pot of chili *not at once mind you but still*
10. Goofed off on Facebook it has been ages since I've done that
11. took a really long, long HOT bath and pampered myself
12. Got some new music to help me when I actually decide to study
13. Worked on my time sheets and caught up my ever growing pile of crap that always needs organizing.

WAITED FOR SPRING CAUSE BY DAY 2 I WAS PRETTY MUCH DONE BEING TRAPPED IN THE HOUSE.

How about you did you get a snow day? If so what did you do with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment