Monday, February 17, 2014

Making up for Monday ~ #5

Making Up For Monday
Hosted by: An Avid Reader; A Wannabe Writer
Description: Each week I will have a book-related theme or game, or something fun to do that week. And you can play along! All you have to do is find the question for that week, go to your own blog, write a post that day based on that question, and link your post to this one using the link up tool at the bottom of the post.
Q of the week:

Where is your favorite place to read?

I'd have to say right now my favorite place to read would be my bed. I am not sure why maybe because of all the pillows and it's so comfortable. But man that is my favorite spot to read. Of course if I had my own library or even a comfortable chair in my house I might change my mind ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment