Monday, January 13, 2014

Book of the Week


I have to say hands down this has become one of my top favorite series...
For the few of you that don't like series that seem to go on and on and on and never end *cough me cough * this is the perfect series. Now here's the disclaimer... be prepared for feeling absolutely ridiculous for enjoying this book. The first few I was like What The Frack am I reading and why am I so hooked on them. I admit it was a PLL moment for me were I actually felt guilty for enjoying them and seriously had to check why. The stories were great and the characters were teenage girls which if you know anything about you know that I do not always enjoy them. One of them Jen is so dirty in her thoughts and mouth I for sure would've told you that it wasn't going to work out for me. But then something happened... I am not even sure which book it was but by God somehow or someway Ms. Loftis sucked me and wouldn't let me go. By the freaking 7th book I was a wreck an emotional wreck I was way too invested in each and every freaking character both male and female. And I have to admit I am so satisfied with how she handled this series that I now freely cry from the top of every mountain that if you are not reading these books and enjoying them we can not under any circumstance be friends... fair warning. Now go forth and read!!!

So um yeah seriously go check out these fantastic books. MY GOODNESS you won't regret it and if you do sorry for your loss ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment