Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tea Tuesday #3

 It's been a long week folks. Seriously a very long week one I would classify as a #Headdesk kind of week.
 
On a fun side I started a 5 year journal which might I add seems a little daunting but you can follow alone with me here. So far it is fun but let's be honest it's only been 6 or so days.
 
So on that note let's move on... This last weekend was my 33rd Birthday and to celebrate I bought more tea!! YAY ME!
 
So this week I tried out the Raspberry Pinapple Luau

 
And here's what it looks like when you put it in the strainer


Okay so while I liked the smell it was very bold and YUMMY the flavor was kind of bland. So 1 of 2 things went wrong. 1) I didn't steep it long enough, or 2) I didn't use enough leaves. Either way next time I will set a timer and I will add in another teaspoon of leaves.

Final grade: Good but not one I would recommend 3 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment