Sunday, December 15, 2013

Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged #1



Hosted byTalk Supe

Description: BB&B is a weekly meme where we share with you the books that we have bought, borrowed or bagged (won or gifted) plus a recap of the previous week’s reviews, upcoming reviews, on-going events and book, movie or television news.


 
BOUGHT FOR KINDLE



BOUGHT FOR SCHOOL


 
                             BORROWED from AMAZON (AKA rented for the semester)


MOVIES/TV NEWS:
I started the TV show:
 


and I am catching up on:
 
Finally on Season 4 not sure why I am so freaking addicted to this show, but I am so there you go!

There are no upcoming reviews as of yet, there are no reviews as of last week LOL not really on it.

I have managed to play



I am hoping to get some playing time in for:



If I do I will review for you! How about you? What's new this week for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment