Sunday, October 21, 2012

NERD OUT MOMENT

So I'm watching the Kevin Pollak show with Nathan Fillion (I HEART HIM) and he mentions a bunch of stuff which I will review later for you. But, the part that has me nerding out is the Castle ep where Nathan dresses up as Malcolm Reynolds

NERD MOMENT: come on fellow brown coats you know what I'm talking about. For those that don't rent, buy, rush out to see FIREFLY for the love of all things holy this show is worth it and then BUY Serenity k nerd moment done

Well the other actors dress up as characters they use to play on other shows... Jon Huertes who was on Generation Kill and played a solider dressed up as him and Seamus Dever was on General Hospital and played a Dr that died so on this show he plays a dead doctor. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME I didn't know this.

God love Kevin Pollak for having these shows so that I can nerd out and find out info on things I didn't know. Here's the link to the show I watched and will review at a later time there is gold there people solid gold! Oh and Kevin is this guy in case you don't know.

if you knew this info bully for you as for me I am going to keep nerding out about it for a while. Peace love and chicken wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment