Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year New Blog!!!!

New Year New Blog... It is time for a change... What kind of change you might ask (or you might not) either way I plan to tell you ;0)

I am going to enjoy this year more than I have in the past. I have many new ideas not only for this blog but also for my life. I have a lot to accomplish this year and I can not feel guilty for not accomplishing something. This blog has been lacking for no other reason then I am tired and well I just plain got burned out. Every time I would read something I felt like I had to review it that I had to show everyone what I thought about every single book I read rather I liked it or not. NO MORE...

I am way, way, way too busy for that. I have a full time job, I am in a Masters program for counseling at 15 hours a semester and well I also have a little bit of a social life (its rare but I am working on that as well.) So since I cut back to 20 hours at work to stop stress and I vowed to read, play more xbox, work out, and travel more this year I figured I also need to vow to not review every little subject, book, novel, movie, or TV show that I have watched, read, or listened to.

I also would like to get back to writing just for fun not for a grade. So I thought well why not change how I work the blog. It would be great to get back to talking about everything not just having reviews up.

So long story longer from now on don't expect to see just reviews. Expect the unexpected I am hoping to share with you my trip to Canada to see the Stargate convention, as well as my new love Fringe, and well hopefully I will reach a goal of 100 books give or take this year as a reading experiment. Needless to say I hope to share more with you on this blog then just the what I am reading things.

I am ready for 2012 and I hope that you are too! No resolutions for me other than to focus on having fun and not to sweat the small things... sit back and enjoy the ride and hopefully at the end of this year I can look back on my new blog and see all the things I have accomplished and what still needs to be done ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment