Saturday, December 3, 2011

Burned Out

 Yep that's me at the current moment. I am working about 30 hours a week. I have 12 hours of Master level counseling classes which equals if I'm honest about 20 hours of homework and reading. And yeah I just am tired. Add in that I have 4 papers and 4 finals due in the next 2 weeks and you have one stressed out kitty.... person... puppy whatever you want to refer to me as.

Oh this is going to be so much fun... I mean I haven't even started studying for any final yet b/c I'm worried about the papers....
Needless to say I'm through I throwing in the towel something has to give... and well I'm afraid its going to be my sanity.... Just 2 more weeks that's what I keep telling myself only 2 more weeks then a blessed month and half off... two more weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment