Sunday, March 22, 2015

Movie Watching Challenge


I've been wanting to do this for awhile and it's something that might help my poor Netflix Queue a lot. I have over 500 movies waiting to be watched and let's not even start on the movies/DVD collection I have going on at my house. So I thought I would challenge myself to watching 26 movies over the course of the next year (although knowing me it will be the next 6 months).

If you are interested in joining me the rules are simple.

1. Watch any movie you want (we are going by title) A thru Z and let me know when you watch them.
2. I am trying to clean out my Queue so I will not be doing re-watches. However, if you want to do re-watches you can and yes they will count so if you want to re-watch your favorite movie go for it.
3. It can be DVD format or Netflix, Amazon Prime or whatever other device you use.
4. TV shows not included.
5. Any title that starts with A or The use the second part of the Title as the letter

That's it...

Hope you join me! I will be updating this page as I add movies to it:
A.
B.
C.
D.
E.
F.
G.
H.
I.
J.
K.
L.
M.
N.
O.
P.
Q.
R.
S.
T.
U.
V.
W.
X.
Y.
Z.

If you have any questions post below! I can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment