Sunday, February 1, 2015

January month in Review



HOLY CRAP is it just me or did January fly by... My goodness...

Let's see for the month in review what I have going for me...

Books Read:
The Shadow Reader by Sandy Williams
Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig

Audio Books: 
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by JK Rowling
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by JK Rowling
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling

*** ALL REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND HERE ***

Movies Watched: 
The Hobbit 2
Patterns of Evidence: the Exodus
Honey I Shrunk the Kids
Snowpiercer

NO Spend Month
Wasn't a complete loss and yet I went bananas at the end of the month with my crazy schedule so while I didn't buy any new music or books (other than textbooks) I did manage to spend a lot of dough on eating out so that is something I want to get down to one time a week tops.

Personal Stuff!
I passed my NCE which is my version of the boards that allows me to be a Provisional Licensed Counselor in the state of Missouri.
I stop drinking soda completely for 4 weeks and now add it back in when I want one for a reward once a week if that
I received a raise at work!

Managed to keep up with the 5 Year Journal you can see it here

While it might not seem like a crazy month boy howdy has it been. I've been extremely stressed this month due to testing and interviewing for a position that I didn't get. I have been over working late nights and 6 days a week. Needless to say I am ready for another mandated holiday soon please.

Oh well February is going to be a better month this I am sure of! If not I have a lot happening in March!

How was your month? Anything cool, new or exciting happening? 

No comments:

Post a Comment