Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday Favorites ~ #11 #SGA


Friday Favorites Hosted by: Tressa’s Wishful Endings
Description: Friday Favorites spotlights a favorite author, book, series, publisher, cover, blog, etc. Basically whatever bookish thing that you love, recommend, and want to tell others about. Just pick one and link up to Tressa’s post each Friday to share


THIS WEEK WE TALK ABOUT ALL THINGS I LOVE RELATED TO STARGATE SGA!!!




I keep planning to do a re-watch and write out my reviews of the episodes... I will have to do that soon it is something I do enjoy and can watch over and over and over again ;)

Music Vids
Teyla vid done by TatyanaOracle
Lorne vid This done by: 
John and Rodney vid done by 
John vid from SGAFan on Vimeo.
John and Ronan vid from SGAFan on Vimeo.
Reunion vid Done by the talent 

Fanfiction time:

And of course book reviews
Dead End by Chris Wright

Notes Trivia and More
my pics with actors

No comments:

Post a Comment