Friday, May 16, 2014

Friday Favorites ~ #7

Friday Favorites Hosted by: Tressa’s Wishful Endings
Description: Friday Favorites spotlights a favorite author, book, series, publisher, cover, blog, etc. Basically whatever bookish thing that you love, recommend, and want to tell others about. Just pick one and link up to Tressa’s post each Friday to share.


Oh where to start. Ever since 2011 I have to admit that I have become a Com nerd... in a way. For all my con kind of things and experiences and adventures go here. I am a bit behind b/c I have to add the Wizard Con from St. Louis I plan to fully go into this with pictures and scans as soon as I can.

However, it was a blast met some of the people that I desperately wanted to meet especially cast from Firefly!!!

And to add to all that excitement I have the wonderful opportunity to go to Chicago this year for the final Stargate Convention so while it will be UBER exciting I will also be super sad. With this one gone I will have to find out other conventions to attend. Although I was so impressed with Wizard World that I might start going to the Chicago version next year or Dragon Con?! Either could be very interesting.

How about you? Anything you do like this that makes you a nerd? Do you attend any cons? If so which ones?


No comments:

Post a Comment