Saturday, May 24, 2014

Coming soon!


Because I just can't get enough of my voice... I am going to record my watching of Star Trek (the very first episodes). My friends give me crap due to my comments during watching. Then I have friends who give me crap for never watching Star Trek (seriously never I have only seen the J J Abrams movies and a few episodes of Next Generation. It was so bad I had no idea who Khan was or why he was so important). Anywho my lovely friends have challenged me to watch the first Star Treks and let me know what I think about them... But come on I'm Sarai for freak sakes I have to do something more then just tell people.

So I plan to record my thoughts while watching (I kind of do this with my reviews of TWD and Supernatural) this time however it will be a voice recording b/c hey somethings just don't translate well via typing. I am hoping to have this project up and running here soon. And I promise to only post one a week probably on Saturdays since I now have a career and wake up at the butt crack of day.

What do you think? Anyone want to join me on this Star Trek challenge? PS it's on Netflix streaming which is the only reason I am watching it ;)

#StarTrekChallenge2014

No comments:

Post a Comment